Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Simplicity


Want to know a fun fact? A third of my face was numb for these pictures. Still is. Thank you, cute dentist, for the face-numbing, no-fun cavity refillings. Do you know how hard it is to smile when you can't even feel half of the smile? Pretty darn hard, let me tell you. Luckily, these pictures proved to myself that the right side of my mouth does in fact still move. Oh, you thought I just wanted to post an outfit since I haven't in about 439 years? No no, I was just checking my facial movements... kidding. I seriously miss blogging and so here I am! Numb face and all, for some reason I was inspired to share my simple summer outfit today. There's something about a overcast, mid-July day- even with all its muggy grossness- that a tank top, jean shorts, sandals, and Jack Johnson playing continuously in the background that just makes me blissful. I know in about a month and a half, when I'm drowning in schoolwork and stress, I'll be wishing for lazy summer days like today. Minus the local anesthetics.


{tank: A&F (...it's old); shorts: Paris Blues; sandals: Ann Taylor}

No comments:

Post a Comment