Monday, March 19, 2012

Totes Caj


{button-up, earrings, ring, bangle, headband: Forever 21; leggings: Express; boots: Madden Girl}

I only talk in abbreves about 10% of the time. Although of that, I'm only kidding half of the time. Real stats guys. But really, you can't get more casual than an oversized button-up with some thick leggings (a.k.a. non-see-thru... we've all seen this happen to some poor soul) and riding boots. And to top it off, I finished the easygoing look with some trusty slash forever cheap Forever 21 accessories. Totes fun. Totes comfy. And totes giving you a close-up of my frecks today, my friends. You're welcome.








8 comments:

  1. you look cute! love the boots :-)

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your headband! Super chic!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute headband!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the plaid and that headband - so cute! And love the freckles :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a pair of riding boots!!!! seriously those things are great, they pull together your casual look. also had to laugh at the see-through leggings, i think when that happens it's time to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this look and how you really jazzed it up with that pretty headband and the fun jewelry! (That rinbg is pretty awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it, so laid back and pretty! The headband and earring are really cute :)
    hugs
    Ylenia/Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your plaid and boots look! That's somewhat a uniform for me on the weekends :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete