Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bun in the Sun



{top & belt: F21; jeans: H&M; boots: Madden Girl; necklace: Stella & Dot; sunglasses: Betsey Johnson}
Okay okay, I know I wore these jeans yesterday, but I'm home for winter break and could only take so many jeans with me...these happen to be the favorite of the bunch. I hate playing favorites with my clothes, but for some reason I always tend to do it. Anyone else?
Anyway, I feel like I'm channeling my inner Audrey Hepburn/Carrie Bradshaw/Kourtney Kardashian/fellow fashion bloggers with this topknot bun. I've always been timid to try it out, but my fears were washed away after realizing how simple it is to throw together and how nice it is to have all my hair up and out of my face! And I couldn't love it more.

10 comments:

  1. love the outfit. and your top knot looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Love this cute & comfy outfit, and that bun of yours. Following now :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. your necklace is too cute!

    ps i'm hosting a little giveaway if you fancy taking a look...

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace! and the topknot suits you great!

    http://whatever-lowla-wants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bun! I dont think i can pull that off as nicely as you :) Just found your blog... love it!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just my style...casual and glam! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! :D I have been timid myself to try out the topknot, but maybe I'll try it out

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit and those boots you are wearing is awesomeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and stopped to say hi. Especially cuz we have the same name! Love your boots and the easy feel of this outfit!

    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute casual chic look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete