Sunday, January 8, 2012

Strawberry & Cream Cheese Bread



I got the idea for these appetizers from a recipe I found on Pinterest, except I did a slight remix. For mine I used French bread (rather than whole grain) and cream cheese (rather than Laughing Cow cheese).  The sweet and savory combo is delectable, and its taste is light and fresh. The best part is the simplicity of it.  I'm so not a chef, and these require no ovens, pots, pans, broilers...you get it.

All you need it a sharp cutting knife and some fresh strawberries, cream cheese, French bread, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of black pepper. Voila!





2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Lovely blog (and name!) xoxo Audrey

    www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look intriguing. I can imagine the flavor in my head!

    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete