Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chopped

I received a bunch of sweet responses and advice for my last post regarding what I should do with my hair, so I thought I should share the final product! I decided to simply go with a trim to clean up the ends. She only took about an inch off, so it doesn't look much different. But, oh, how it feels...divine. I also asked my hairstylist to add more layers so my absurdly thick hair could be manageable once again. As I've never put any color in my hair (out of sheer fear that I wouldn't be able to keep up with getting my roots redone regularly), I stuck with that route and decided to continue letting the seasons and the sun take care of the color for me. I kind of like the natural, ombre-like thing my hair decides to do in the winter...although my hairstylist seemed to think I'm "just letting old highlights grow out." Hello, it's called keeping things au naturale!
{Please excuse the t-shirt and tired eyes; first day back at school with new classes and a new job seriously did some damage on my exhaustion levels.}
 How was your Monday that was really a Tuesday?

7 comments:

  1. Perfect choice! Your hair looks great :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Audrey! That's the kind of style I try to achieve with my hair too! x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Your hair is so pretty. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So pretty!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good! I just had to get a lot of my own hair trimmed because the ends were soo bad.

    -Kate
    WhileISipMyTea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous! Very healthy & shiny with some good volume! Good choice:) Just stumbled upon your blog...I actually used to live in Vegas for a number of years! I love the 702 :) Miss it dearly. Very cute blog...keep up the good work!!! MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete