Saturday, November 5, 2011

From Day to Night,



with denim on denim.

{denim button-up: A.N.A., denim shorts: See Thru Soul, belt: Target, sandals: Bamboo}

Versatile pieces fill up the majority of my closet.  Hence the repeat of a couple pieces in this post from recent outfit posts.  Can you find them?  It's perfect for days like today, where I can go from a casual, loungey, daytime outfit and swap a few ingredients to create a cute, sassy, nighttime getup.

On a side note, my family is going through a bit of mess.  Every family has them.  No family's not dysfunctional.  I know, a double negative.  But it's true.  Even knowing that, though, I can't help feeling a little disappointed, sad, and above all else, worried.  Sorry for the vagueness; I'm still kind of sorting out my feelings.  All I know is that this prayer has been getting me through my day.  

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."

{jeans: H&M, scarf: Ann Taylor LOFT, wedges: Guess}

4 comments:

  1. love the wedges~
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi, your number one fan LOVE LOVE LOVEs this. stealing scarf soon, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe you're 20, and you have amazing style! love the scarf and the shoes... and your model pose. :)
    following.
    cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete