Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full of Grateful

{sweater: Gap, dress: Everly, boots: Minnetonka, across-the-body bag: Forever21, ring: I cannot remember for.the.life of me where I got this cutie... probably F21}

I am so utterly grateful to be in South Dakota with my best of friends, my sister and mom.  To laugh about the oddest, silliest things and eat (way too much) and pester each other and sip coffee together in Starbucks and visit sister on her lunch while she bites the bullet of working on the holiday.  
I'm grateful for the cool, breezy fall weather and these socks my grandma knit me to keep my toes warm and fuzzy when those breezes get nippier.  And for the quick phone call I had with her and my grandpa today.  To listen to their sweet voices that I don't pick up my phone and dial often enough to hear.  
I'm grateful for the hurt and hard times that only bring me closer to the people I love, and make me a stronger, smarter individual.
I'm grateful for my opportunities. My TCU education, summer internships, jobs, privileges, traveling.  For the comfort in knowing I'm rich- no no, I'm not talking in the monetary sense, but rich in love and laughter. In health and hope.  I'm rich in support and solace.  And, above all, I'm Bill-Gates-rich in family and friends.

Lastly... I'm grateful for The Hunger Games. Those books are so stinking good.  They're taking over my life (for the second time) and I'm really, really okay with it.
Happy Thanksgiving, beauties.






3 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. Love the baggy shirt over skirt look

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stripes!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute. I love the outfit. x

    ReplyDelete