Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pretty Words & Nostalgic Pictures

... that really don't go together whatsoever.
Oh well.  These are currently a couple of quotes and old pictures from the summer that make me oh so happy.  Enjoy, and happy Tuesday to everyone.  Who else thinks it should be Friday already?


"Today is never too late to be brand new." -Taylor Swift


"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13


"I'd rather be working at something, than praying for the rain
So I wander on, till someone else is saved." -James Vincent McMorrow

{my beautiful (and much tanner than me) sister. such a strength in my life.}
 {a view from Brooklyn Bridge Park at sunset of the city that I find myself missing more and more everyday}

8 comments:

  1. I like these quotes, especially the first one :) it's very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes, the pictures, and the two lovely ladies. :) So glad I found your blog, darling! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post :) Love the quotes and the beautiful pictures!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that T Swift quote and you and your sister are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos, and I love that quote!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous view of the skyline. i live in minneapolis and give a lame little sigh everytime i see ours! ps-i think you both look very tan :) this coming from an eternally-and-painfully-white -w/no-hope-of-dark-melanin-whatsoever skinned girl. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are such pretty girls!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phillipians 4:13 is such a help in times of trouble. It sums it up perfectly: nothing is impossible with Him.

    Oh and I love your sunglasses!

    I've just followed your blog and would love if you could do the same:

    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com

    Angelica xoxo

    ReplyDelete