Saturday, October 22, 2011

Broke College Student Confessions

{blouse: Forever21, jeans: Urban Outfitters, heels: Forever 21, necklaces: Brooklyn flea markets}

I'm pretty sure I'm legitimately in love with these shoes.  I caught myself staring at them multiple times rather than looking at the people I was actually having conversations with.  And at the end of the night, I was sincerely sad to take them off.  Every girl knows that if you're not ready to kick your heels off and across the room by the end of the night, those shoes are miracle workers.  Five and a half inch heels were not created to be fun to wear, but these, ladies and gents, were like an amusement park for my feet.  Yes, they are even worthy of such strange analogies.  The arguably best part about them?  The price tag: 25 stinkin' dollars!  That's it!  
Do you own any equally adoooorable and wallet pleasing pieces like these cat-licious heels?  If so, please share!
PS, fun fact: this was the first time wearing my hair straight since I trimmed it myself last week.  Not too shabby, eh?  Confessions of a broke college student, right here.








1 comment:

  1. How do you have money to buy all these cute clothes!! Lol teach me!!

    ReplyDelete