Thursday, October 20, 2011

Long Day Made Better

{cotton T: Gap, scarf: Old Navy, boots: Forever21, jeans: Nordstrom}

You know those days where you wake up and only one word comes to mind: crap...?
That was today.  Thursdays are without a doubt the longest days of my week.  What with a few hours of work in the morning, followed by six straight hours of classes, and usually (if I'm feeling particularly crazy) ended with a solid workout or run outside, Thursday never fails to completely and utterly demolish me.


But there's something about putting on a simply cute yet comfortable outfit that can really pump me up, even on a Thursday.  I don't know if anyone else's wardrobe has these kinds of magical powers... Just me?  Ugh, thought so.


There is one more thing might work to get you going on days like these that works for me: cutting yourself some slack.  Prime example?  Skipping my last class.  Sorry I'm not sorry!


Happy Thursday, xo!

{mismatched Forever21 studs}


No comments:

Post a Comment